Doc Wellbee is a dental discount program – an affordable and easy-to-use Dental Care Savings Program. Members have access to a network of thousands of dentists nationwide that have agreed to offer their services at a pre-negotiated discounted price.
Doc Wellbee cures more than dental costs! Members enjoy deep discounts on vision care, lab work, MRI and CT scans and even hearing. Doc Wellbee Discount is good at thousands of providers across the country.
30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
Members may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care. Aetna is one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation and boasts a provider network of over 186,000 dental access points.
Aetna Dental Plan Features:
- Save 20% to 50% on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals, and crowns
- 20% savings on orthodontics including braces and retainers for children and adults
- 20% reduction on specialist’s normal fees. Specialties include: Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics where available
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers also included
- All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education, background, license standing and other requirements
- Members may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time
A simple blood test is necessary for the prevention or early detection of diseases. The earlier a problem is identified, the easier and more likely it is to be treated.
- DirectLabs (DLS) is the leader in direct access laboratory testing.
- DLS offers a wide variety of important health and wellness blood chemistry tests at discounted prices, saving members 10% to 80% off regular retail pricing at over 3,000 certified labs nationwide*.
Take charge of your health and wellness and order today! No doctor’s visit required.
Members save 20% to 40% off the retail price of eyewear with the EyeMed Vision Care Access Plan D discount program through the Access network. Members are eligible for discounts on exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses from more than 65,000 providers nationwide including independent optometrists, ophthalmologists, opticians, and leading optical retailers such as LensCrafters®, Sears Optical® Target Optical®, JCPenney® Optical, and most Pearle Vision® locations.
Replacement Contact Lenses by Mail – EyeMed members may order replacement contact lenses via the Internet and have them mailed directly to the member’s home. This service is for replacement contact lenses only, and the EyeMed discount does not apply. The member’s initial pair of contact lenses must still be purchased from their eye care provider to ensure proper fit and follow-up care.
Serving you with choice, quality and savings.
- Members will receive savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average cost for Traditional LASIK surgery through QualSight or receive significant savings on newer procedures like Custom Bladeless (all laser) LASIK.
- QualSight has more than 750 locations, so members can choose the provider and the LASIK procedure that meets their vision care needs.
- QualSight is contracted with credentialed and experienced physicians who have collectively performed over 4 million procedures.
The QualSight program is not an insured program.
Save 40% off diagnostic services, including hearing exams and significant discounts on the price of hearing aid(s) at over 3,200 provider locations nationwide.
- 1 year of free batteries (80 cell per hearing aid).
- Lowest Price Guarantee*: If you find a lower price at another local provider, we’ll gladly beat that price by 5%.
*Competitor coupon required for verification of price and model. Limited to manufacturers offered through the HearPO program. Local Provider quotes only will be matched.
A premier diagnostic scheduling service that provides Aetna members and their family with savings from 10% to 60% on advanced imaging procedures at over 2,400 radiology facilities nationwide*. This program was specially designed to reduce the out of pocket costs on MRI, CT and PET scans.
Imaging Service Includes:
- VIP Appointment scheduling within 48 hours
- Preferred after hours and weekend appointments often available
- Appointment reminder call and email direction to the facility
- Access to a high quality, fully credentialed facility
*Not all locations may accept orders from other countries. Please notify scheduling specialist in advance so they can verify if participating providers will accept such orders.
Additional Discount Services
Telemedicine is comprised of a national network of U.S. board-certified physicians who use electronic health records, telephone consultations and online video consultations to diagnose, recommend treatment and write short term, non-DEA controlled prescriptions, when appropriate. Physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This allows members of any age to conveniently access quality care from their home, work or on-the-go as opposed to more expensive and time‐consuming alternatives like the doctor’s office or emergency room. To ensure high quality physicians, credentials for physicians are conducted every two years. These physicians are also subject to a 10% random audit, which exceeds NCQA standards.
When Do You Use Telemedicine?
- When your Physician is not available
- After hours or whenever you need non-emergency care
- On vacation, or on a business trip
- If you are considering a trip to the ER or Urgent Care Center for non-emergency care
Telemedicine is useful for non-emergency care such as:
- Cold or Flu
- Sinus Infection
- Respiratory Infection
- Pink Eye
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Poison Ivy
Towing – When a member’s automobile is disabled as a result of a covered breakdown, we will arrange to have it towed to their home or the nearest qualified service facility. Flat Tire – If the member’s vehicle has an operable spare tire, it will be installed to replace a flat tire. If the vehicle has two or more flat tires or it does not have an operable spare, the vehicle will be towed in accordance with the towing benefit. + Fuel, Oil, and Fluid Delivery Service – If the vehicle runs out of fuel or fluids, we will provide for the delivery of fuel or other fluids needed at the disablement site. Specific brands or octane ratings cannot be promised. (Does not cover the cost of fuel or fluids). Battery Service – When a member’s vehicle experiences battery failure, we will provide a jump-start. Lock-out Assistance – When a member loses their key or locks them in their vehicle, service will be sent to gain entry. (Does not cover costs to reproduce keys). Winching/Vehicle Extraction – Customer vehicle will be winched if stuck in a ditch, mud or snow as long as it is accessible from a normally traveled roadway.
We think that this service has an important place in health care because it may prevent accidents and injuring when members try to do these repairs on the road and in traffic.